Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tried Recipes

Its been really long since i posted anything on my blog , i was trying recipes from fello bloggers but didnt take any pictures as we all were busy in tasting and enjoying the yummy dishes.
Here is the list of all the dishes i tried out from different blog. I thank all the bloggers who posted such wonderful recipes for all of us to try and enjoy.

Cabbage Pepper Kootu by Vaishali of Earthvegan

Vegetable Rice by Srivalli of Cooking4allseasons

Chidambaram Gotsu by Laavanya of Cookery Corner

Chicken Roast by Kamala of Harish-Nandu

Masala Borugulu by Prasu of My Culinary World

Khasta Kachori Chaat by Sailu of Sailus Food (made this from store bought kachori's)

Allam Pachadi by NS of My Experiments with Food

Aloo Tamatar Sabzi by Srivalli of Cooking4allseasons

These are a few links for now. Will post more in my next post.

No comments:

Search This Blog